At Rasmusen Painting and Concrete Coating, we offer floor coating solutions for every surface, from your home's pool deck to the largest industrial spaces. Our commitment to quality is evident in every aspect of our business—our products, our workmanship, and our superior customer service.
Our entire team takes great pride in the relationships we build with our customers. In fact, the growth of our business has been due in large part to referrals from our satisfied clients. If you've never considered Pleasanton concrete coatings for your home or business, we can explain the many benefits and show you why our products are an exceptionally cost-effective option.
Our family-owned business offers:
- Residential Floor Coatings
- Commercial Floor Coatings
Stylish Residential Floor Coating Solutions
Whether your home's garage is used mostly for coming and going or you're a weekend tinkerer who is always working on a project, our coatings will protect the floor from stains, pitting, and cracking—and it will look great, too! Our garage floor coatings are a top seller with our residential customers, but they are ideal for many other areas in your home as well, including basements, pool decks, patios, driveways, and more.
Commercial Concrete Coatings for Any Size Space
Your commercial floor coating solution should be attractive, durable, and require very little maintenance, and our Pleasanton concrete floor coatings check every box! We offer stunning options stylish enough for a showroom floor as well as flooring that can withstand the heavy machinery and other hazards of a busy industrial space. From retail spaces to commercial kitchens, dog kennels and factory floors, Rasmusen Painting and Concrete Coating has solutions for any kind of commercial space.
Types of Pleasanton Concrete Floor Coatings
Rasmusen Painting and Concrete Coating offers a generous selection of floor coating systems, and we're happy to help you select the one that makes the most sense for your home or business. Choose from:
- Chip: This flexible floor coating consists of a basecoat, a custom blend of color flakes, and a durable topcoat. Since the chips can be custom-blended into any color, it's easy to match your business branding or the design elements in your home.
- Formcove System: Providing a smooth transition from floor to wall, this installation option results in a space that is extremely easy to clean. A cure time of just 30 minutes means the installation on your Formcove System floor can be completed in just one day.
- Epoxy: This flooring is UV stable, so it's a great choice for any area that gets direct sunlight. Other benefits of our epoxy flooring include quick cure times and pre-tinted colors for consistency, even in very large spaces.
- Metallic: If you're looking for a floor coating that's a real showstopper, consider our metallic coatings. Brilliant shine makes this a great choice for showrooms, salons, retail spaces, and anywhere else where looks matter.
- Polyurea: Polyurea is a popular choice for shop floors, pool decks, commercial kitchens, and more. It can withstand extreme temperatures, is UV stable, and chemical and abrasion resistant.
- Quartz: This five-layer coating system offers impressive durability along with eye-catching style that makes it ideal for many residential and commercial applications.
Contact Us Today for More Information About Our Napa Concrete Coatings
As a member of the Department of Industrial Relations and a BBB-accredited business, Rasmusen Painting and Concrete Coating is held to very high standards—and that's just the way we like it! Our goal is to earn 100% customer satisfaction on every job, and we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding service. Give us a call today to learn more about our Napa concrete coatings or fill out our online contact form now to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.